Where to find documentation?

May 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM
The toolkit is great but I was not able to find any documentation in it.
Where I can find it?

For example I need to have a graph with 2 data series and 2 Y axes, one per each series
Coordinator
May 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Hi,

Unfortunately I am just one guy and while I appreciate libraries with extensive documentation, samples etc. I can only go so far with this. I try to have all the public APIs documented with XML docs for IntelliSense support and have at least a few samples for various use cases for all new controls. Other than that I try to help out if I only have some free time which I don't have too much, so Stack Overflow is a good place to ask questions to get more potential people who might be able to help.

The chart controls in this library have been ported from Silverlight Toolkit and I do not have much experience using them, but most problems you might have with these are generally things that would apply to Silverlight Toolkit too. You can then look for Silverlight Toolkit documentation and related posts for help or tag your Stack Overflow questions with Silverlight-Toolkit.

If I find some time I might try to answer your question, but I would really have to figure it out myself first.

Thanks,
Filip
May 24, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Filip,

No problem and thank you for your great work. I asked as I was not sure and maybe I was missing some bits J