How to use this tool kit?

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Hi,

I am quite new to this. Do you mind to teach me how to properly include this library in my project? When i do the NuGet install, i did not manage to see the chart control or access to it.

When i try to include your project using project to project reference. Got a lot of compilation error. Not sure what i did is wrong.

If you can provide a quick step by step guide will be appreciated.

By the way, i found out the way to add the control to the tool box, please see my another post.
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Yes, the chart control is in a separate library that you can see on NuGet here: http://nuget.org/packages/WinRTXamlToolkit.Controls.DataVisualization/

As for including the project source in your solution - it usually just works. If you see errors you don't understand - feel free to share them.
Feb 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Finally, i manage to make it work after NuGet the DataVisualization as well. I prefer this way than include the whole Tool Kit project in my project, and i got a lot of error when i try to do that way for some reason. I guess i better stick with what is working for now. Thanks you so much for your help. Great tool kit!