Picture save

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Hello, may I speak with your writing of toolkit, how only save TextBlock, Border Line, Rectangle, Path, for pictures, why not keep Image into picture!

<Grid x:Name="gridWord" Height="300" Width="300">
            <Grid.Background>
                <ImageBrush ImageSource="0_美图.jpg"/>
            </Grid.Background>
            <TextBlock x:Name="txtWord" Text="" Foreground="White" FontSize="25" MaxHeight="119" Width="250" TextAlignment="Center" TextWrapping="Wrap" HorizontalAlignment="Center"  VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="35,74,33,107">

</TextBlock>
        </Grid>
The above is I want to save into image Grid control.

thank you!
Coordinator
Feb 25, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Adding Image and ImageBrush to supported controls for the WriteableBitmap.Render() extension is on my TODO list.
Feb 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
xyzzer wrote:
Adding Image and ImageBrush to supported controls for the WriteableBitmap.Render() extension is on my TODO list.
Feb 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Now when the problem of word can save, Beijing picture can't save
Feb 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Do you have pictures and words together as a to-do list of events? To be able to help write a?
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I have a TO-DO list of things to add to the Toolkit and rendering Image controls and ImageBrush fills with the Composition library is high near the top, but I am quite a bit busy recently, so it might still take a while to implement.

我有一个To-Do列表添加到工具箱,并呈现图像控制的ImageBrush填充组成库附近的顶部是高的,但我最近很有点忙,所以它可能仍需要一段时间才能实现。 (Google Translate)

我有事情要向工具箱中添加待办事项列表和呈现图像控件和组合库 ImageBrush 填充很高顶部附近,但我是很有点忙最近,所以它可能仍需要一段时间来执行。 (Bing Translate)
Coordinator
Mar 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Added support for basic Image/ImageBrush rendering (with some limitations). Only in the source version of the project for now.