WinRT XAML Toolkit based on the Windows 8 RTM SDK.
Download the latest source from the SOURCE CODE
For compiled version use NuGet
You can add it to your project in Visual Studio by going to View/Other Windows/Package Manager Console and entering:
PM> Install-Package winrtxamltoolkitFeatures
- Attachable Behaviors
- AwaitableUI extensions
- Debugging helpers
- Extension methods
- Imaging helpers
- IO helpers
- VisualTree helpers
- NOTE: Namespace changes
- DebugConsole/DebugConsoleOverlay/DC.Trace~() methods
- NumericUpDown control
- AlternativeFrame with next page preloading and transitions support (Dissolve, Wipe and Flip transitions available), used for all navigation in sample/test app. Almost completely compatible with the standard Frame/Page controls, but with support for asynchronous navigation event handlers and the source code you can modify.
- ListView/ListBoxExtensions.ItemToBringIntoView property
- RichTextBlockExtensions.LinkedHtmlFragment property to allow to bind to text with links
- WrapPanel ported from Silverlight Toolkit
- Renamed AsyncUI library namespaces to the new name - AwaitableUI. AsyncUI showed up in searches for some other technologies and the library included here is geared towards awaiting UI events.
- Chart control ported from the Silverlight Toolkit by Mahmoud Moussa with some refactoring and pie chart support added
- Added support for setting Image(Toggle)Button image sources using URIs. (note: ImageSource type dependency properties don't work sometimes and the new ones can be defined with same strings in XAML, so only property names need to be changed to use this approach)
- Numerous bugfixes